This policy outlines how and the purposes for which Wageloch will collect, use, store and disclose personal information. It also outlines the rights of individuals to access the information we hold and to update or correct the information and the process followed to handle complaints.
Personal information we collect
We collect information when an individual fills out an enquiry form on our website or when the individual gives us personal information in person or over the telephone.
Website and app tracking
Information we collect
– The information we collect includes:
– Details of visits to our website and the browser used
– Details of sites visited before visiting our website
– Pages visited, time spent on them and documents viewed and download
– Visits made to our websites before
– Preferences, and
– Server address/IP address.
What we use this information for
We use information collected to:
– Assist in the use our online services and understand needs
– Collect and analyse statistical information
– Enhance and tailor website functionality and the customer experience
– Investigate security incidents
– Learn about emails sent, including if they were opened and what’s been done with them
– Manage our servers and websites
– Market our products and services and continue to improve them, and
– Evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising
By accessing our website, you agree to cookies being stored in your browser or device. Browsers may be able to be configured to accept or reject cookies, or to notify when a cookie is being sent. The ‘help’ function on your browser will provide details on how to change configurations. The functionality of our website may be affected if cookies are blocked or rejected.
We share information from cookies and other technologies with third party providers, including Google Analytics. The information collected can be combined with other information, allowing us or those third parties to identify users at an individual level, their behaviours, activity and needs.
For more information about cookies
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, how to manage and delete them or how to manage browser settings visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Dealing with us anonymously
There are some circumstances where people can deal with us anonymously, including if they’re only looking for general information about one of our products or services, or a quote.
How personal information is held
We hold personal information in secure systems, databases and paper records. We may use related bodies corporate, agents and third party suppliers for data storage, which may be located outside of Australia. Any personal information provided over the internet is held securely and not retained on our web servers. We use service providers and secure online payment facilities to process payments by credit card. Card details can’t be accessed through the internet after a payment has been processed.
If we don’t receive personal information
We may not be able to do provide our products or services if we’re not given all of the personal information we’ve asked for.
Keeping personal information accurate and up to date
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up to date and also, when we use and disclose it, that it is relevant. We also rely on the accuracy of the information provided to us. We therefore suggest that individuals:
– let us know if there are any errors in their personal information; and
– keep us up to date with changes to their personal information (e.g. their name and address).
Individuals may do this by mail or email (see our contact details below).
Accessing personal information
Individuals have a right to access their personal information, subject to the exceptions provided by the Privacy Act. Giving access may include allowing an individual to inspect personal information or giving a copy of it to them or showing it to them in some other form. Individuals can contact us on the details below to seek access to their information.
Individuals may ask questions about privacy and the way we manage personal information or to gain access to their personal information by contacting (08) 7123 2993.